Motorcycle / Vehicle revocation or scrapped registration

Motorcycle / Vehicle revocation or scrapped registration

Necessary Documentations

  • * Private Person: R.O.C.-I.D. card (original).
    * Company/Corporation: Company registration certificate (photocopy), commercial license registration (issued by the MOEA expiration date beyond November 2001) or commercial business registration (either approval certification for establishment, or alternation certificate - photocopy).
    * Sole Proprietorship: Company registration certificate (photocopy), or approval certification (issued by the county government for alternation - photocopy).
  • Seal/chop/stamp (exempted for those who are not crossing demographic zone).
  • Vehicle license (original).
  • License plates (vehicle: 2 and motorcycle: 1); for license plates lost, please provide vehicle lost certificate issued by the police office.
  • The new license plate registration form (exempted for motorcycles).

Last Updated:2016-07-11   Previous page