Vehicle license plate re-issue for lost or damage

Vehicle license plate re-issue for lost or damage

Necessary Documentations

  • * Private Person: R.O.C.-I.D. card (original).
    * Company/Corporation: Company registration certificate (photocopy), commercial license registration (issued by the MOEA expiration date beyond November 2001) or commercial business registration (either approval certification for
    establishment, or alternation certificate - photocopy).
    * Sole Proprietorship: Company registration certificate (photocopy), or approval certification (issued by the county government for alternation - photocopy).
  • Seal/chop/stamp (exempted for those not crossing demographic zone).
  • Vehicle license original.
  • For license plates or vehicle lost, please provide plate/vehicle lost certificate issued by the police office.
  • Motor compulsory insurance certificate (validity no less than 30 days).
  • The new license plate registration form (of relevant car or motorcycle - owner's copy).

Last Updated:2016-06-11   Previous page