Jump to the main content block

License (Lost or Damaged)

A- A A+
License (Lost or Damaged)Necessary Documentations
  1. R.O.C.-I.D. card or A.R.C. (must be originals).
  2. The damaged driver's license (exempted for those lost).
  3. Two identical recent 1-inch bust front view photo, bareheaded , on glossy paper (if apply for both car and motorcycle simultaneously, then three photos are required).
  4. Fee: NTD 200
Visitors: 250 Update Date: 108-04-17 Maintenance Unit: Driver's Licenses Section, Hsinchu Motor Vehicles Office